Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 767 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.001 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 52% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 86,795 (€3,774) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 57,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥150 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olongapo City costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 200 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 650 MT (about 2 hours ago)