Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 784 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.716 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 44% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 53,351 (€2,575) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 37,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (39 minutes ago)