Cost of living comparison between The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.164 MXN / XCD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 55% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 19,382 (EC$2,705) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Nicolás de los Garza costs Mex$ 14 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$7,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pescara costs €450 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 240,000 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $6,500 (31 minutes ago)