Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.940 MXN / XCD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 39% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 66,542 (EC$9,588) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 48,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 68,000 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨250 (43 minutes ago)