Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.548 MXN / XCD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 46% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 55,439 (EC$8,467) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 38,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)