Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.901 MXN / MAD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 80,164 (42,174 Dirham) in Tétouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (24 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Tel Aviv costs 12,470 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)