Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32943 MXN / MZN
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 12% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 59,278 (179,944 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 53,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,321 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €28,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toulouse costs €449 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (about 2 hours ago)