Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 400 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018.
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 24% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 56,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 42,367 in Tepic.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amman costs Dinar 0.100 (about 2 hours ago)