Cost of living comparison between Temuco, Chile and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02792 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 13% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,148 (CH$757,534) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ramallah costs 8 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨508,355 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (about 2 hours ago)