Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.440 MXN / ZAR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 7% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 72,279 (R 50,195) in Tembisa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)