Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.561 MXN / ZAR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 6% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 51,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 48,092 (R 30,815) in Tembisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 2 hours ago)