Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.425 MXN / ZAR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 10% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 51,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 45,887 (R 32,203) in Tembisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,728 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lisbon costs €545 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ubatuba costs R$ 2,500 (43 minutes ago)