Cost of living comparison between Tehran, Iran and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,483 prices entered by 244 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00066 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 7% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 20,084 (﷼ 30,510,868) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 152 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sorocaba costs R$ 5.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 10TL (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,017 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Narva costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)