Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 5,429 prices entered by 519 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00050 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 19% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 49,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 39,901 (﷼ 80,195,932) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 68,000 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨250 (43 minutes ago)