Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,174 prices entered by 419 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00054 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 12% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 33,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 29,066 (﷼ 53,642,069) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)