Cost of living comparison between Tehran, Iran and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,959 prices entered by 308 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00065 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 6% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 19,906 (﷼ 30,765,321) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Baku costs 0.70 ман (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)