Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 649 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.811 MXN / HNL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 28% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 49,939 (L 61,562) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 39,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (about 1 hour ago)