Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 759 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.794 MXN / HNL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 15% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 50,502 (L 63,610) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)