Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00518 MXN / UZS *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 7% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 87,114 (16,812,593 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨152,475 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,900 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astrakhan' costs руб 500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (36 minutes ago)