Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 522 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00230 MXN / UZS
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 49% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 49,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 25,151 (10,929,808 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Morogoro costs 1,000 Shilling (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 2,375 Kz (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 3 hours ago)