Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 557 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00229 MXN / UZS
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 50% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 49,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 24,578 (10,738,549 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$813 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cluj-Napoca costs 10 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 元25 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (27 minutes ago)