Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00664 MXN / UZS *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 35% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 110,058 (16,584,542 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (36 minutes ago)