Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00587 MXN / UZS *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 20% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 93,818 (15,969,538 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,020 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sulaymaniyah costs 12,000 Dinar (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (30 minutes ago)