Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 538 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.918 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 36% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 64,029 (€2,794) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 47,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)