Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 498 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.272 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 36% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 74,950 (€3,221) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $18 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liege costs €1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 500 Afghani (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)