Cost of living comparison between Tarragona, Spain and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.959 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 50% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 23,502 (€1,070) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Windhoek costs 7 N$ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vijayawada costs ₨250 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucaramanga costs COL$500,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)