Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.824 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 45% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 49,393 (€2,372) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 34,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (1 minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.60 (about 2 hours ago)