Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.157 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 52% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 65,459 (€2,827) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seville costs €400 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €950 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leipzig costs €76 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,900 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$712 (38 minutes ago)