Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.083 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 6% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 51,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 47,851 (9,413 zł) in Tarnów.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maastricht costs €1,400 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yekaterinburg costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €409 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)