Cost of living comparison between Tarlac, Philippines and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.41125 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 9% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 11,329 (Php27,549) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨750 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Vancouver costs C$1.12 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vinnytsya costs 100₴ (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stuttgart costs €60 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Durrës costs 100 Lek (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 82,662 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)