Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38520 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 9% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 67,985 (Php176,492) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (24 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)