Cost of living comparison between Tarlac, Philippines and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38479 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 14% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 15,625 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 13,463 (Php34,988) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tampere costs €90 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khabarovsk costs руб 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kazan' costs руб 40,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)