Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 435 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.848 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 16% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 55,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 46,258 ($b16,245) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 30 (about 2 hours ago)