Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.746 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 5% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 71,385 ($b25,997) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $3.08 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,687 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (about 1 hour ago)