Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.608 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 12% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 34,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 29,922 ($b11,473) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (42 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (about 1 hour ago)