Cost of living comparison between Târgu Mureş, Romania and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.004 MXN / RON
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is 8% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 11,504 (2,299 lei) in Târgu Mureş.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £35 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $8 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chelyabinsk costs руб 300 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,600 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (33 minutes ago)