Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05527 MXN / KZT
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 7% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 43,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 40,135 (726,139 KZT) in Taraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,870 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (about 1 hour ago)