Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05988 MXN / KZT
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 75,801 (1,265,821 KZT) in Taraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nice costs €1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)