Cost of living comparison between Taraz, Kazakhstan and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05613 MXN / KZT
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 7% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 11,574 (206,193 KZT) in Taraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medan costs Rp 2,117,710 (about 2 hours ago)