Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 502 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.272 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 117% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 127,877 (€5,495) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (44 minutes ago)