Cost of living comparison between Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05625 MXN / KZT
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 11% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 16,745 (297,716 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)