Cost of living comparison between Talcahuano, Chile and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02995 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 26% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 23,581 (CH$787,320) in Talcahuano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Palmerston North costs NZ$55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dumaguete City costs Php20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,800 (about 2 hours ago)