Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03073 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 30% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 57,015 (CH$1,855,269) in Talcahuano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 68,000 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨250 (43 minutes ago)