Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02860 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 31% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 106,689 (CH$3,730,218) in Talcahuano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)