Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03275 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 50% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 117,285 (CH$3,581,388) in Talcahuano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (about 1 hour ago)