Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17073 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 48% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 69,580 (¥407,545) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 47,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsingborg costs 95 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 500 kn (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bridgetown costs 1,300 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 3,500 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)