Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 453 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.629 MXN / TWD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 50,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 49,738 (79,135 NT$) in Tainan City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)