Cost of living comparison between Taichung City, Taiwan and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.617 MXN / TWD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 21% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 18,957 (30,709 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.67 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$15 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (37 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Alor Star costs RM200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nogales costs Mex$ 48 (about 1 hour ago)