Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.807 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 27% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 43,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 31,521 (S/. 5,428) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (39 minutes ago)