Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.838 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 23% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 48,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 36,883 (S/. 6,318) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belfast costs £300 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malmo costs 600 kr (10 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)