Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00059 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 15% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 93,173 (﷼ 157,633,657) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)