Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 511 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00045 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 25% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 48,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 35,991 (﷼ 80,241,714) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 30 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 1,500 NT$ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (about 2 hours ago)