Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 626 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.458 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 45,452 (8,327 zł) in Szczecin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 45,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €18 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,525 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)