Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 578 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.337 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 51,667 (9,681 zł) in Szczecin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 51,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in San Francisco, California costs $1,234,230 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olomouc costs 89 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Ljubljana costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,312 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)