Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 442 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23609 MXN / BDT
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 7% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 51,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 47,293 (Taka 200,321) in Sylhet.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)