Cost of living comparison between Suzhou, China and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.752 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 57% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 19,668 (元7,146) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)