Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 487 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.961 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 38% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 67,661 (元22,849) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 49,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 68,000 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨250 (35 minutes ago)