Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01589 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 36% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 50,233 (₩3,160,876) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 37,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (41 minutes ago)