Cost of living comparison between Suwon, South Korea and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01784 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 51% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 23,540 (₩1,319,766) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,800TL (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cagayan de Oro costs Php1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Calgary costs C$5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vlorë costs 25,000 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 6,500 (about 2 hours ago)