Cost of living in Surgut, Russia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30245 MXN / RUB
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surgut (Russia) is 9% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 54,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 49,351 (руб 163,172) in Surgut.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dammam costs ﷼ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Amarillo, Texas costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)