Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31496 MXN / INR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 23% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 62,406 (₨198,137) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (35 minutes ago)