Cost of living in Sunyani, Ghana compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.017 MXN / GHS
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is 12% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 39,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 34,454 (GH₵8,577) in Sunyani.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$6,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b30 (about 2 hours ago)