Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 381 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 51.362 MXN / OMR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 55% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 88,497 (﷼ 1,723) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 57,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)