Cost of living comparison between Suhaj, Egypt and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.233 MXN / EGP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 67% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,313 (E£ 14,025) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,377 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php300 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kanazawa costs ¥200,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 35TL (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Monterrey costs Mex$ 274,990 (36 minutes ago)