Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.752 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 8% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 44,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 40,306 ($b14,644) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)