Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.679 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 77,480 ($b28,916) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (32 minutes ago)