Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.712 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 11% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 51,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 45,538 ($b16,792) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 60,000 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Surakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)