Cost of living comparison between Sucre, Bolivia and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.714 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 15,625 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 15,400 ($b5,674) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (about 1 hour ago)