Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.584 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 35,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 33,672 ($b13,031) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 25,000 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Constanţa costs 18 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$12,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (38 minutes ago)