Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.108 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 115% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 161,555 (€6,991) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Munich costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $30 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (about 3 hours ago)