Cost of living comparison between Stuttgart, Germany and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 22.212 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 94% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,254 (€1,362) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.87 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $3,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,300 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £35 (about 2 hours ago)