Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 611 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.746 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 101% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 96,623 (€4,248) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 48,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Guiyang costs 元11 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €300 (12 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (about 1 hour ago)