Cost of living comparison between Stockholm, Sweden and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,018 prices entered by 267 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.256 MXN / SEK
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 112% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 33,151 (14,697 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £125 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,100 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $773 (about 2 hours ago)