Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 380 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.276 MXN / NOK
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 170% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 107,883 (kr 47,405) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 40,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €530 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (36 minutes ago)