Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.191 MXN / NOK
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 165% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 198,505 (kr 90,585) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 69TL (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pula costs 400 kn (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 3,000 kn (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 49,600 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php5,082,500 (about 1 hour ago)