Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 563 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.523 MXN / NOK
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 181% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 151,884 (kr 60,201) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 54,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)