Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.566 MXN / NOK
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 212% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 234,321 (kr 91,316) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$20,330 (about 2 hours ago)