Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 503 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.366 MXN / NOK
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 169% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 126,376 (kr 53,405) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 47,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 60,000 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Surakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)