Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 516 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.317 MXN / NOK
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 157% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 133,703 (kr 57,711) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 52,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £15,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (about 3 hours ago)