Cost of living in Sonsonate, El Salvador compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.650 MXN / USD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sonsonate (El Salvador) is 12% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 42,449 ($2,405) in Sonsonate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 38,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (41 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Leuven costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osasco costs R$ 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)