Cost of living in Sonsonate, El Salvador compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 474 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.472 MXN / USD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sonsonate (El Salvador) is 9% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 52,199 ($2,826) in Sonsonate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 48,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €76 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rotterdam costs €489 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cairns costs AU$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cork costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (about 1 hour ago)