Cost of living in Songnam, South Korea compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01674 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Songnam (South Korea) is 7% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 80,172 (₩4,788,155) in Songnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.75 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $167 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)