Cost of living in Songnam, South Korea compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01554 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Songnam (South Korea) is 4% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 36,512 (₩2,349,837) in Songnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 35,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Mumbai costs ₨400 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling20,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (about 1 hour ago)