Cost of living in Sokoto, Nigeria compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Sokoto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sokoto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05101 MXN / NGN *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 34,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 32,844 (643,847 ₦) in Sokoto.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lagos costs 6,500,000 ₦ (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patras costs €15 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Udaipur costs ₨0.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 200,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)