Cost of living comparison between Sokoto, Nigeria and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Sokoto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sokoto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06500 MXN / NGN *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 18,056 (277,780 ₦) in Sokoto.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨750 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Vancouver costs C$1.12 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vinnytsya costs 100₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stuttgart costs €60 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Durrës costs 100 Lek (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 82,662 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)