Cost of living in Sliven, Bulgaria compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.785 MXN / BGN
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is 24% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 52,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 39,286 (3,334 лв) in Sliven.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (about 1 hour ago)