Cost of living in Sliven, Bulgaria compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.771 MXN / BGN
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is 22% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 42,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 32,644 (2,773 лв) in Sliven.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 25 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €20 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Klaipėda costs €50 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $30 (35 minutes ago)