Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.130 MXN / SEK
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 89% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 107,843 (50,633 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 57,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 112,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Tunis costs 0.700 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iloilo costs Php50 (about 3 hours ago)