Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.071 MXN / SEK
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 98% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 111,056 (53,613 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hong Kong costs HK$400 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saint Peter Port costs £1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vaasa costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)