Cost of living comparison between Simferopol, Ukraine and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.793 MXN / UAH
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 58% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 5,190 (6,542₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (30 minutes ago)