Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 491 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18089 MXN / PKR *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 13% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 48,764 (₨269,574) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,300 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (33 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Bata costs 3,125 Franc (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in London, Ontario costs C$1.50 (38 minutes ago)