Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16457 MXN / PKR *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 44,585 (₨270,921) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cheboksary costs руб 45 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $407 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)