Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16860 MXN / PKR *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 6% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 45,479 (₨269,747) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)