Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17044 MXN / PKR *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 5% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 56,908 (₨333,884) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 54,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (about 1 hour ago)