Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00061 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 5% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 85,554 (﷼ 139,276,707) in Shiraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)