Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 637 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00045 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 26% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 48,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 35,440 (﷼ 79,012,918) in Shiraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (36 minutes ago)