Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 564 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00050 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 26% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 45,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 33,492 (﷼ 67,268,777) in Shiraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €18 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,525 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)