Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.748 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 13% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 87,893 (元31,988) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Trujillo costs S/. 6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$42 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madison, Wisconsin costs $159 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oporto costs €1.20 (44 minutes ago)