Cost of living in Sherbrooke, Canada compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 441 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.244 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sherbrooke (Canada) is 55% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 68,224 (C$4,475) in Sherbrooke to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sharjah costs Dirham 14 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$580 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caruaru costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 3 hours ago)