Cost of living comparison between Sharjah, United Arab Emirates and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.042 MXN / AED
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 75% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,311 (Dirham 5,417) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 500 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)