Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.907 MXN / AED
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 106% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 154,737 (Dirham 26,198) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $864 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Townsville costs AU$1,290 (20 minutes ago)